For more information on this person, please click on the following icons
Articles by Nancy M. Wingfield
Publications by Nancy M. Wingfield in Bibliography
- Wingfield, Nancy M.: Flag wars and stone saints. How the Bohemian lands became Czech, Cambridge 2007: Harvard University Press.
- Wingfield, Nancy M.: The enemy within. Regulating prostitution and controlling venereal disease in cisleithanian Austria during the Great War, in: Central European History 46/3, 2013, pp. 568-598.
- Bokovoy, Melissa: Scattered graves, ordered cemeteries. Commemorating Serbia’s wars of national liberation, 1912-1918, in: Bucur-Deckard, Maria / Wingfield, Nancy M. (eds.): Staging the past. The politics of commemoration in Habsburg central Europe, 1848 to the present, West Lafayette 2001: Purdue University Press, pp. 160-181.
- Healy, Maureen: Civilizing the solider in post-war Austria, in: Wingfield, Nancy M. / Bucur-Deckard, Maria (eds.): Gender and war in twentieth-century Eastern Europe, Bloomington 2006: Indiana University Press, pp. 47-69.
- Rachamimov, Alon: 'Female Generals' and 'Siberian Angels.' Aristocratic nurses and the Austro-Hungarian POW relief, in: Wingfield, Nancy M. / Bucur-Deckard, Maria (eds.): Gender and war in twentieth-century Eastern Europe, Bloomington 2006: Indiana University Press, pp. 23-46.