For more information on this person, please click on the following icons
Michael Neiberg mentioned in Articles
Articles supervised by Michael Neiberg
- Armenian Genocide
- Between Acceptance and Refusal - Soldiers' Attitudes Towards War
- Destruction of the Ecosystem
- Eastern Front
- Extra-European Theatres of War
- Forced Labour
- Italian Front
- Medicine and Medical Service
- Military Developments of World War I
- Military Justice
- Naval Warfare
- On the Road to Modern War
- Paramilitary Violence
- Prisoners of War
- Shifts and Tensions in Ethnic/National Groups
- The Military Collapse of the Central Powers
- War Losses
- War Psychiatry and Shell Shock
- War in the Balkans
- Warfare 1914-1918
- Western Front
- Mutilation and Disfiguration
- Military Lessons of the First World War
- Air Warfare
Publications by Michael Neiberg in Bibliography
- Neiberg, Michael: Fighting the Great War. A global history, Cambridge 2005: Harvard University Press.
- Neiberg, Michael: Foch. Supreme Allied Commander in the Great War, Washington, D.C. 2003: Brassey's.
- Neiberg, Michael: The path to war. How the First World War created modern America, New York 2016: Oxford University Press.
- Neiberg, Michael: The second battle of the Marne, Bloomington 2008: Indiana University Press.