For more information on this person, please click on the following icons
Matthew S. Seligmann mentioned in Articles
Publications by Matthew S. Seligmann in Bibliography
- Seligmann, Matthew S.: Failing to prepare for the Great War? The absence of grand strategy in British war planning before 1914, in: War in History 24/4, 2017, pp. 414-437.
- Seligmann, Matthew S.: Spies in uniform. British military and naval intelligence on the eve of the First World War, Oxford; New York 2006: Oxford University Press.
- Seligmann, Matthew S.: The Royal Navy and the German threat, 1901-1914. Admiralty plans to protect British trade in a war against Germany, Oxford 2012: Oxford University Press.
- Beckett, Ian F. W.: King George V and his generals, in: Hughes, Matthew / Seligmann, Matthew S. (eds.): Leadership in conflict, London 2000: Pen and Sword, pp. 247-264.
- Epkenhans, Michael / Nägler, Frank / Seligmann, Matthew S. (eds.): The naval route to the abyss. The Anglo-German naval race 1895-1914, Farnham; Burlington 2015: Ashgate Publishing Group.
- Philpott, William: Marshal Ferdinand Foch and Allied victory, in: Hughes, Matthew / Seligmann, Matthew S. (eds.): Leadership in conflict, 1914-1918, Barnsley 2000: Leo Cooper, pp. 38–53.