For more information on this person, please click on the following icons
Maria Bucur-Deckard mentioned in Articles
Publications by Maria Bucur-Deckard in Bibliography
- Bucur-Deckard, Maria: Between the mother of the wounded and the virgin of Jin. Romanian women and the gender of heroism during the Great War, in: Journal of Women's History 12/2, 2000, pp. 30-56.
- Bucur-Deckard, Maria: Heroes and victims. Remembering war in twentieth-century Romania, Bloomington 2010: Indiana University Press.
- Bucur-Deckard, Maria: Of crosses, winged victories, and eagles. Commemorative contests between official and vernacular voices in interwar Romania, in: East Central Europe 37/1, 2010, pp. 31-58.
- Bokovoy, Melissa: Scattered graves, ordered cemeteries. Commemorating Serbia’s wars of national liberation, 1912-1918, in: Bucur-Deckard, Maria / Wingfield, Nancy M. (eds.): Staging the past. The politics of commemoration in Habsburg central Europe, 1848 to the present, West Lafayette 2001: Purdue University Press, pp. 160-181.
- Healy, Maureen: Civilizing the solider in post-war Austria, in: Wingfield, Nancy M. / Bucur-Deckard, Maria (eds.): Gender and war in twentieth-century Eastern Europe, Bloomington 2006: Indiana University Press, pp. 47-69.
- Rachamimov, Iris: 'Female Generals' and 'Siberian Angels.' Aristocratic nurses and the Austro-Hungarian POW relief, in: Wingfield, Nancy M. / Bucur-Deckard, Maria (eds.): Gender and war in twentieth-century Eastern Europe, Bloomington 2006: Indiana University Press, pp. 23-46.