For more information on this person, please click on the following icons
Articles by Judith Smart
Judith Smart mentioned in Articles
Publications by Judith Smart in Bibliography
- Smart, Judith: 'Poor Little Belgium' and Australian popular support for war 1914-1915, in: War & Society 12/1, 1994, pp. 27-46, doi:10.1179/072924794794954260.
- Smart, Judith: A divided national capital. Melbourne in the Great War, in: LaTrobe Journal special issue. Victoria in the Great War 96, 2015, pp. 28-58.
- Smart, Judith: Feminists, food and the fair price. The cost of living demonstrations in Melbourne, August-September 1917, in: Damousi, Joy / Lake, Marilyn (eds.): Gender and war. Australians at war in the twentieth century, Cambridge; New York 1995: Cambridge University Press, pp. 274-301.
- Smart, Judith: Feminists, food and the fair price. The cost of living demonstrations in Melbourne, August-September 1917, in: Labour History 50, 1986, pp. 113-31.
- Smart, Judith: Respect not relief. Feminism, guild socialism and the Guild Hall Commune in Melbourne 1917, in: Labour History 94, 2008, pp. 113-32.
- Smart, Judith: The politics of consumption. The Housewives’ Associations in Southeastern Australia before 1950, in: Journal of Women’s History 18/3, 2006, pp. 13-39.
- Smart, Judith: The right to speak and the right to be heard. The popular disruption of conscriptionist meetings in Melbourne, 1916, in: Australian Historical Studies 23/92, 1989, pp. 201-219.
- Smart, Judith: Women waging war. The National Council of Women of Victoria 1914-1920, in: Victorian Historical Journal 85/1, 2015, pp. 61-82.