For more information on this person, please click on the following icons
Articles by Jennifer D. Keene
Jennifer D. Keene mentioned in Articles
Publications by Jennifer D. Keene in Bibliography
- Keene, Jennifer D.: Doughboys, the Great War, and the remaking of America, Baltimore 2001: Johns Hopkins University Press.
- Keene, Jennifer D.: Remembering the 'forgotten war'. American historiography on World War I, in: The Historian 78/3, 2016, pp. 439-468.
- Keene, Jennifer D.: The long journey home. African American World War I veterans and veterans’ policies, in: Ortiz, Stephen R. / Mettler, Suzanne (eds.): Veterans' policies, veterans' politics. New perspectives on veterans in the modern United States, Gainesville 2012: University Press of Florida, pp. 146-170.
- Keene, Jennifer D.: The memory of the Great War in the African American community, in: Snell, Mark A. (ed.): Unknown soldiers. The American Expeditionary Forces in memory and remembrance, Kent 2008: Kent State University Press, pp. 60-79.
- Keene, Jennifer D.: The United States and the First World War, Harlow 2000: Longman.
- Little, Branden: Humanitarian relief and the analogue of war, in: Keene, Jennifer D. / Neiberg, Michael S. (eds.): Finding common ground. New directions in First World War studies, Leiden; Boston 2011: Brill, pp. 139-158.
- Little, Branden: Humanitarian relief in Europe and the analogue of war, 1914-1918, in: Neiberg, Michael S. / Keene, Jennifer D. (eds.): Finding common ground. New directions in First World War Studies, Leiden 2010: Brill, pp. 139-158.