For more information on this person, please click on the following icons
Articles by Susan R. Grayzel
Susan R. Grayzel mentioned in Articles
- Centenary (Historiography)
- Controversy: War Culture
- Controversy: War-related Changes in Gender Relations: The Issue of Women’s Citizenship
- Making Sense of the War
- Moral Norms and Values
- Sexuality, Sexual Relations, Homosexuality
- Women's Mobilization for War (India)
- Women, Gender, Social Movements (Switzerland)
Publications by Susan R. Grayzel in Bibliography
- Grayzel, Susan R.: At home and under fire. Air raids and culture in Britain from the Great War to the Blitz, New York 2012: Cambridge University Press.
- Grayzel, Susan R.: Mothers, marraines, and prostitutes. Morale and morality in First World War France, in: The International History Review 19/1, 1997, pp. 66-82.
- Grayzel, Susan R.: Women and men, in: Horne, John (ed.): A companion to World War I, Chichester; Malden 2010: Wiley-Blackwell, pp. 263-278.
- Grayzel, Susan R.: Women and the First World War, London; New York 2002: Longman/Pearson Education.
- Grayzel, Susan R.: Women's identities at war. Gender, motherhood, and politics in Britain and France during the First World War, Chapel Hill 1999: University of North Carolina Press.