For more information on this person, please click on the following icons
VIAF Deutsche National Bibliothek Library of Congress
Samuel R. Williamson, Jr.
Articles by Samuel R. Williamson, Jr.
Samuel R. Williamson, Jr. mentioned in Articles
Publications by Samuel R. Williamson, Jr. in Bibliography
- Williamson, Jr., Samuel R.: Aggressive and defensive aims of political elites. Austro-Hungarian policy in 1914, in: Afflerbach, Holger / Stevenson, D. (eds.): An improbable war? The outbreak of World War I and European political culture before 1914, New York 2007: Berghahn Books, pp. 60-74.
- Williamson, Jr., Samuel R.: Austria-Hungary and the origins of the First World War, New York 1991: St. Martin's Press.
- Williamson, Jr., Samuel R.: Leopold Count Berchtold. The man who could have prevented the Great War, in: Bischof, Günter / Plasser, Fritz / Berger, Peter (eds.): From empire to republic. Post-World War I Austria, New Orleans et al. 2012: UNO Press; Innsbruck University Press, pp. 24-51.
- Williamson, Jr., Samuel R.: The politics of grand strategy. Britain and France prepare for war, 1904-1914, Cambridge 1969: Harvard University Press.
- Williamson, Jr., Samuel R. / Van Wyk, Russel: July 1914. Soldiers, statesmen, and the coming of the Great War. A brief documentary history, Boston 2003: Bedford; St. Martin's.
- Williamson, Jr., Samuel R. / Pastor, Peter (eds.): Essays on World War I. Origins and prisoners of war, New York 1983: Brooklyn College Press.