For more information on this person, please click on the following icons
VIAF Deutsche National Bibliothek Library of Congress
James P. Daughton
Section Editor for "Indochina"
Articles supervised by James P. Daughton
- Between Acceptance and Refusal - Soldiers' Attitudes Towards War (Indochina)
- Colonial Society (Indochina)
- Commemoration, Cult of the Fallen (Indochina)
- Food and Nutrition (Indochina)
- Indochinese Workers in France (Indochina)
- Religious Missionaries and the Colonial State (Indochina)
- Social Conflict and Control, Protest and Repression (Indochina)
Publications by James P. Daughton in Bibliography
- Daughton, James P.: An empire divided. Religion, republicanism, and the making of French colonialism, 1880-1914, Oxford; New York 2006: Oxford University Press.
- Daughton, James P.: Sketches of the Poilu’s world. Trench cartoons from the Great War, in: Mackaman, Douglas Peter / Mays, Michael (eds.): World War I and the cultures of modernity, Jackson 2000: University Press of Mississippi, pp. 20-34.