For more information on this person, please click on the following icons
Articles supervised by David Welch
- Graphic Arts and Advertising as War Propaganda
- Controversy: The Media's Responsibility for Crises and Conflicts in the Age of Imperialism
- Making Sense of the War
- Othering/Atrocity Propaganda
- Propaganda at Home and Abroad
- Propaganda: Media in War Politics
- Soldier Newspapers
- Staging War. Theatre 1914-1918
- Visualization of Violence
- War Correspondents
- Maps, Geography and the Representation of Space
- Media Discourse after the War
Publications by David Welch in Bibliography
- Welch, David: Germany and propaganda in World War I. Pacifism, mobilization and total war, London 2014: Tauris.
- Welch, David: Germany, propaganda, and total war, 1914-1918. The sins of omission, New Brunswick 2000: Rutgers University Press.
- Welch, David: Propaganda, power and persuasion. From World War I to Wikileaks, in: Welch, David (ed.): Images of the hun. The portrayal of the German enemy in British propaganda in World War One, London; New York 2013: I. B.Tauris, pp. 37-61.
- Welch, David / Fox, Jo (eds.): Justifying war. Propaganda, politics and the modern age, New York 2012: Palgrave Macmillan.