For more information on this person, please click on the following icons
Articles by David R. Woodward
David R. Woodward mentioned in Articles
Publications by David R. Woodward in Bibliography
- Woodward, David R.: Britain’s Brass-Hats and the Question of a Compromise Peace. 1916-1918, in: Military Affairs/35 , 1971, pp. 63-68.
- Woodward, David R.: Field Marshal Sir William Robertson. Chief of the imperial general staff in the Great War, Westport 1998: Praeger.
- Woodward, David R.: Forgotten soldiers of the First World War. Lost voices from the Middle Eastern front, Stroud 2006: Tempus.
- Woodward, David R.: Hell in the holy land. World War I in the Middle East, Lexington 2006: University Press of Kentucky.
- Woodward, David R.: Lloyd George and the generals (1 ed.), Newark; London 1983: University of Delaware Press; Associated University Presses.
- Woodward, David R.: Lloyd George and the generals (2 ed.), London 2004: Frank Cass.
- Woodward, David R.: The American army and the First World War, Cambridge 2014: Cambridge University Press.
- Woodward, David R.: The Imperial strategist. Jan Christiaan Smuts and British military policy, 1917-1918, in: Military History Journal 5/4, 1981, pp. 130-145.
- Robertson, W. R., Woodward, David R. (ed.): The military correspondance of Field-Marshal Sir William Robertson, chief of the imperial general staff, December 1915-February 1918, London 1989: The Bodley Head; Army Records Society.