For more information on this person, please click on the following icons
Publications by Daniel Reynaud in Bibliography
- Reynaud, Daniel: Anzac spirituality. The first AIF soldiers speak, Melbourne 2018: Australian Scholarly Publishing.
- Reynaud, Daniel: Celluloid Anzacs. The great war through Australian cinema, Melbourne 2007: Australian Scholarly Publishing.
- Reynaud, Daniel: Revisiting the secular Anzac. The Anzacs and religion, in: Lucas: An Evangelical History Review 2/9, 2015, pp. 73-101.
- Reynaud, Daniel: The effectiveness of Australian film propaganda for the war effort 1914-1918, in: Screening the Past 20, 2006.
- Reynaud, Daniel: The hero of the Dardanelles and other World War I silent dramas, Canberra 2005: National Film and Screen Archive.
- Reynaud, Daniel / Fernandez, Jane: ‘To thrash the offending Adam out of them'. The theology of violence in the writings of Great War Anzacs, in: Hartney, Christopher (ed.): Secularisation. New historical perspectives, Newcastle upon Tyne 2014: Cambridge Scholars Publishing, pp. 134-150.