For more information on this person, please click on the following icons
Publications by Chris Kempshall in Bibliography
- Kempshall, Chris: British, French and American relations on the Western Front, 1914-1918, Cham 2018: Springer.
- Kempshall, Chris: Modern warfare. Call of Duty, Battlefield, and the world wars, in: Von Lunen, Alexander / Litherland, Benjamin / Lewis, Katherine (eds.): Historia ludens. The playing historian, New York 2020: Routledge.
- Kempshall, Chris: National memories and the First World War. The many sides of Battlefield 1, in: Hammond, Philip / Pötzsch, Holger (eds.): War games. Memory, militarism, and the subject of play, New York 2020: Bloomsbury.
- Kempshall, Chris: Pixel lions - the image of the soldier in First World War computer games, in: Historical Journal of Film, Radio and Television 35/4, 2015, pp. 656-672.
- Kempshall, Chris: The evolution of First World War computer games, in: Einhaus, Ann-Marie / Baxter, Katherine Isobel (eds.): The Edinburgh companion to the First World War and the arts, Edinburgh 2017: Edinburgh University Press, pp. 419-431.
- Kempshall, Chris: The First World War in computer games, Basingstoke 2015: Palgrave Macmillan.